Every year, CCFI receives thousands of in-kind donations from community members, churches, schools and other civic organizations throughout Cleveland County. You can help support our mission by donating to the Baby Pantry, purchasing items from program-specific wish lists or providing other general donations.
A lack of an adequate supply of diapers is a serious problem, affecting 1 in 3 American families. Unfortunately, government assistance programs, such as WIC and SNAP (i.e. food stamps), do not cover diaper purchases. To help fill this gap, the CCFI Baby Pantry provides diapers, wipes and emergency baby supplies to families with limited resources. And with infants requiring up to 12 diapers per day, this assistance is both greatly needed and appreciated.
The Baby Pantry accepts the following donation items:
- Packaged diapers
- Packaged wipes
- Non-expired baby food and formula
- Baby shampoo, lotion, body wash
- New/unused baby bottles
- New/unused baby and toddler clothing
- New or gently used plastic toys
CCFI does not accept opened packages of diapers or wipes, stuffed animals, fabric covered toys, car seats or used clothing. All donations are tax-deductible and are accepted Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
CCFI's program-specific wish lists include items to benefit the children and families we serve. These donations are greatly appreciated, as they help offset program costs. Look for a special Wish for Wednesday request each week on social media (@CCFINorman) to see how you can help fulfill our wishes.
Visit the *wish lists below to view our current needs:
- Baby Pantry
- Boys & Girls Club of Norman (BGCN)
- BGCN Elementary Store
- BGCN Teen Store
- Bringing Up Babies
* When you make purchases through AmazonSmile (www.smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases directly to CCFI. Simply select 'Center for Children and Families, Inc.' as your charity of choice to make your donation go even further.