Attend a Tour
Children: Front & Center Tours
Get to know our mission at the Center for Children & Families, Inc. (CCFI) – who we are, what we do, and how you can get involved! Guests hear a heartfelt welcome from a staff member and then take a guided walk through the agency. Each tour is just one hour. In addition to our scheduled tours, we can also arrange special tours if you have a group ready to visit at another time.
Upcoming Scheduled Tours:
- Thursday, December 5 at 8 a.m.
- Friday, January 10 at 11 a.m.
- Thursday, February 20 at 8 a.m.
- Friday, February 28 at 12 p.m.
- Friday, March 7 at 12 p.m.
- Friday, March 28 at 12 p.m.
- Friday, April 18 at 12 p.m.
- Thursday, May 1 at 8 a.m.
- Friday, June 20 at 12 p.m.
These events are information based and you will not be asked for donations. We hope you will join us to learn more about our role in your community and ways you can help improve the lives of children.
Children Front & Center Tours are located at CCFI, 1151 East Main Street at the corner of 12th and Main in Norman. Click here for directions.
Please RSVP to attend
Briana Humphrey, email@example.com
*If you would like to host a tour at your home, office, club meeting, or church please contact the Resource Director, Erin Barnhart, at (405) 364-1420.