We currently do not have any job opportunities.
We currently do not have any work study opportunities.
A variety of different internship opportunities are available year-round for individuals seeking training to gain professional experience or fulfill a degree requirement.
Youth Development Professional
This is part-time position provides youth development services to Boys & Girls Club of Norman. This position involves researching, coordinating, planning, preparing and facilitating activities for Club members.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Provide leadership for a team of staff and volunteers providing out of school time mentoring and other services for Club members.
- Coordinate planning, preparation and facilitate activities including arts and crafts, sports, games, and presentation of a social and emotional learning and other curricula as assigned.
- Provide support to Club members and members’ families using strengths based approach.
- Complete Incident Reports as needed.
- Use behavior management skills, structure, and positive leadership to act as a caring adult role model for youth.
- Participate in processing and clean up after services.
Education & Experience Requirements
Minimum requirements include a high school diploma or GED and at least one year of related experience. Additional education, youth development and leadership experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work during the academic school year (Monday – Friday, 2:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.)
- Must pass criminal history and other background checks
- Attend all required program staffing and other meetings, workshops and trainings
Send current resume to Vernon Hooks at firstname.lastname@example.org or Center for Children and Families, Inc. (CCFI) ATTN: Vernon Hooks, 210 South Cockrel Avenue Norman, OK 73071
A variety of different practicum opportunities are available for undergraduates and graduate-level students seeking training to gain professional experience or fulfill a degree requirement. For more information, please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.